Thursday, January 6, 2011

GO FEET! Radio#102 Elliott Spins The Platter That Matter


GO FEET! Radio presents …
ELLIOT SPINS THE PLATTER THAT MATTER
Episode 102, 22 September 2010

Don’t cha just love this picture! That’s Elliott Winthrop leading the pack with not a care in the world. I first met Elliot when he recently appeared as guest DJ with the Downtown Special Crew at a session at Momento Cafe, Hamilton City [NZ]. The other DJs usually spin alot of Dancehall but Elliott was spinning Ska and Rocksteady 45’s and that instantly caught my attention so I asked him to come select one night on GO FEET! Radio.

Here’s that session! Listen Up!

Elliott spins the platter that matter!

1. The Upsetters – French connection
2. The Skatalites – El Pussy Cat
3. ?? 4. ??

I suppose I should mention here that I did my best to capture all the song titles of Elliot’s selection, forgive me if I lead you astray on any … make any corrections below in the comments section if you wish : )

5. Baba Brooks – Watermelon Man
6. Derrick Morgan – Blazing Fire
7. Dave Baker and the Upsetters – Shocks Almighty
8. The Upsetters – Dark Moon
9. Heptones – Pretty Looks Isn’t All
10. Randy’s Allstars – End Dust
11. Derrick Harriott – The Jerk
12. Tommy McCook – KT 88
13. Lloyd Parks – We’ll Get Over It
14. Heptones – Pretty Looks Isn’t All
15. Jacki Mittoo – Reggae Rock
16. Jacki Mittoo – Oboe
17. The Wailers – Simmer Down
18. John Holt – Ali Baba
19. Sugar Minott – Oh Mr D.C
20. Alton Ellis – Remember that Sunday
21. Dennis Brown – No Man Is An Island
22. Hopeton Lewis – Boom Shacka Lack
23. Lynn Taitt and the Comets – Storm Warning
24. Don Drummond – Green Island
25. Derrick Morgan – Fat Man
26. King Stitt – Fire Corner
27. I Roy – Make Love
28. U Roy – Stop That Train
29. Jacki Mittoo – P Café
30. Jacki Mittoo – Henry the Great

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment