Wednesday, May 17, 2017

#449 :: Leo Dub presents Liquidator (17 May 2017)

GO FEET! Radio #449
Wednesday 15 March 2017
10pm-11pm NZ time, FreeFM89.0
LIVE stream: http://tunein.com/radio/Free-FM-890-s176514/

Leo Dub presents an all vinyl selection of goodness. Hear this!

Tommy McCook & The New Establishment - Blues for I 
Joseph Hill - Behold the Land 
Larry Marshall - I've got to make it 
Dobby Dobson - Seems to me I'm loosing you 
Laurel Aitken - Soul Jerker 
Girlie and Laurel Aitken - Lawd Doctor 
The Groovy People - Kent People 
Laurel Aitken - Suffering Still 
Bunny Lee All Stars - Annie Pama 
Bunny Lee All Stars - Revenge of Eastwood 
The Des AllStars - Walk With Des 
Bunny Lee All Stars - Warfare 
Tommy McCook & The Supersonics - Liquidator 
The Soul Vendors - Ringo Rock 
Soul Bros - Bungalo 
Carlton & His Shoes - Love me forever

No comments:

Post a Comment