Wednesday, December 26, 2018

#532 :: LIVE Recording Wednesday :: Alton Ellis live at The Jazz Cafe, London 2008

The Godfather of Rocksteady's last ever performance, 
recorded just two months before his death at the age of 70. 
The 14-song setlist includes 'Dance Crasher', 'Girl I've Got a Date', 
'I'm Just a Guy' and 'Muriel' and much more. 
The quality is amazing, the mood is great, 
and Alton Ellis aka the Dance Crasher is on point. 
Oh yeah, and Alton's son, Christopher Ellis, 
joins his father on stage too! Be sure to listen to both parts below 
for the full concert. Enjoy!

Part One
1. Harder and Harder
2. I'm Just a Guy
3. Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
4. (My) Willow Tree
5. Christopher Ellis - Satta Massagana
6. Christopher Ellis - La-La Means I Love You
7. Muriel
8. Let Him Try
9. Girl I've Got a Date - I'll Take You There
Part Two
10. Ain't That Lovin' You
11. I'm Still in Love with You
12. Christopher Ellis - I'll Never Love Again
13. Christopher Ellis - Dance Crasher


No comments:

Post a Comment